See something that looks familiar here? Perhaps you saw it first over at Family Home and Life, my other blog.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

* New Use for an Everyday Kitchen Tool

With all the extra effort lately to save money I have a new way to keep my feet looking good between pedicures; stretching out the time between getting them.  That saves money right? Today I have for you a kitchen tool that works so good....on your feet! 
Scotch Bright scrubbing sponges. I’m not kidding! My husband and sons have tried this and love it, men need help with their feet too. At the end of your shower when the skin on your feet is soft, soap up the scrubber side and scrub away on your heels and where ever your feet are rough. Just be sure to not scrub so hard and long that you injure yourself.  I like this so much more than a pumice stone.  It fits nicely in your hand and bends around your foot easily.

This happens to be the brand I use but I’m sure others will work fine too. This one is for ‘delicate care’ so it is softer than some. Use a bath brush on your toes and over your toe nails. You can file your toe nails down to help prolong getting a new pedicure too. 
Slather your feet good with lotion after drying; but wipe the excess off the bottom of your feet so you don’t slip or dirty up the rug ok? 



Copyright © 2013 by Hill House Homestead ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gosh I love to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one :)