See something that looks familiar here? Perhaps you saw it first over at Family Home and Life, my other blog.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

* Easy Art Project

Want an easy art project for the kids? It’s a messy one I will warn you! But it’s almost fool proof for getting a really nice finished piece of art even for the little ones.
I have found my 2 ,3 and 4 yr olds really like to squeeze glue out from the bottle and watch it pour all over their paper.

They aren’t so interested in actually gluing anything onto the wet glue; they are just fascinated with watching it pour out.

So, I let them squeeze to their hearts content. But since I don’t want them to waste the glue, we fold the paper over and squish the glue around then open the paper back up. We try not to make a hard fold so there won't be a big crease in the paper.


With the paper opened up, sprinkle it liberally with glitter. Shake the excess glitter off and you have a beautiful piece the kids will really be proud of!


If you use a flexible cutting mat under your project, all the excess glitter can be saved and returned to the jar.





First published at Family Home and Life. Copyright © 2013 by Hill House Homestead ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gosh I love to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one :)