See something that looks familiar here? Perhaps you saw it first over at Family Home and Life, my other blog.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Garland

First published at Family Home and Life. 

The kids and I made Christmas Garlands. They are very simple to make. You fold your paper, trace on a design and then cut out. You don't cut a section of the folded edge so that it all stays in one piece. Here's how we made the Christmas Garlands.








Cut several to make a long chain, using tape to keep them together.


Christmas Garlands to take home to mommy :)
If you would like to see the Fall Garlands we made, they are here

Click here to print the Christmas Garland templates.






 Copyright © 2013 by Hill House Homestead ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

7 comments:

  1. Very nice results! My grandkids just love gluing on sequins and buttons and applying (too much! waaay too much!) GLITTER! They would love making these, and what an impressive display once they are all hooked up together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... What a perfect project for kids! She looks like she really got into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the ornament one. So glad u explained where to put the fold, I honestly would not have figured it out ! Thanks for linking up to the all things pretty Thursday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this garland!! I have never been successful making my own so I love your helpful templates! Super fun :) You will be a Fabulous Feature this week :) Stop on by Thursday evening and grab your Featured Button!

    ReplyDelete

Gosh I love to read your comments! Thanks for leaving one :)