I had a burlap rice bag so I cut that up for a bow. Nice and rustic to go along with the rake head. The grapevine wreath I soaked in a bowl of water overnight. Then it was easy to take it apart and shape it how I wanted it to be.
I played with placement of the vine on the rake head and using floral wire attached it.
I wired the leaf sprays onto the rake head as well. The hardest part of this whole process was making a bow out of the burlap.
I made two looped pieces and wired them together. I then looped another piece of burlap over the middle to hide the wires.
Using a safety pin I pinned it into place then wired the bow onto the rake head base as well. Another wire became a loop to hang it from. I love it! Fits right in around here too.
Copyright © 2013 by Hill House Homestead ALL RIGHTS RESERVED